- WHO WE ARE
- WHERE WE ARE
- CONTACT US
Apply 2 layers. Let them dry at a temperature of 60°C / 70C° during 1 / 1,15 hour. The surface should remain plain and glossy.
2. Shake well the SUPACHROME before pouring it into the gun (pressure 1 bar, nozzle 1-1,2/1,3 mm, to have a reduces flow of product).
Apply 4/5 layers of SUPACHROME with following passages, until the surface is completely covered.
3. Let dry 1 hour at 60°C / 70°C the SUPACHROME or wait for a minimum of 12 hours at room temperature until the full drying of SUPACHROME.
Longer the drying time is better the brightness will be
4. Apply the catalysed topcoat. Let it dry at a temperature of 55-60° C for one hour.
How to apply SUPAChrome (indirect use)
It is possible to apply SUPAChrome on any transparent material (glass, plexiglass, polycarbonate, lexan, etc), and to get a mirror effect on the positive side (outside) of the surface.
1. When the surface has been perfectly cleaned by fitted products (alcohol, etc), SUPAChrome is to be applied on negative side (inside) of the surface, and immediately you can see mirror effects on the other side.
2. While completely dried, apply the protection of clear topcoat.